Wednesday, June 8, 2011

June 8, 2011: Is is the Transcendental Meditation?

I don't know what's going on, folks, but I'm absolutely fried at the end of the day, which is when I usually write my blog posts. I resumed my transcendental meditation practice 2 days ago after a long hiatus of about 10 years, and that's the length of time I've been exhausted, so that's the only connection I can make right now. It must be relaxing me big-time because I can hardly drag my skinny little white-girl's butt out of bed to go swimming first thing in the morning (although I have been). So, no bloggy-blog today, but I will share that I LOST 3.3 POUNDS in my first week on Weight Watchers! Next weigh-in is tomorrow night. And I get my first home glucose-monitoring meter at diabetes class on Saturday. Can't wait to see the quantitative effect of sugar on my body . . . that should break my sometimes-denial pretty quickly! Until tomorrow . . . dorm bien :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment